Terms and Conditions
- This Agreement applies to JoinFreddie.com, JoinFreddie apps(if any), and other JoinFreddie-related sites, including our predecessors, parents, affiliates and partners (“Freddie” “we” or “us”), and all communications, networks, and other services that are offered in connection therewith, whether explicitly stated in this Agreement or otherwise (collectively, the “Services”), including the offsite collection of data for those Services.
- We reserve the right to limit your use of the Services, the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if you breach this Agreement or the law or are misusing the Services (e.g., violating any of our community guidelines.)
- THIRD PARTY SITES: This site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than Freddie. Such links are provided for your reference only. Freddie does not control outside sites and is not responsible for their content or operation. The inclusion of links to an outside site does not imply any endorsement of the material on that site (unless expressly disclosed otherwise), any sponsorship, affiliation or association with its owner, operator or sponsor, nor does the inclusion of such links imply that Freddie is authorized to use any trade name, trademark, logo, legal or official seal or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the linked site. You are prohibited from linking any other web site or other electronic medium to this site or any other site owned or operated by Freddie without our express written permission.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- The content of the Site, including all text, photographs and graphics, and its compilation are the property of Freddie, its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, or associates (collectively “Freddie”) or its content suppliers, are protected by U.S.and international copyright laws and may not be used except as set forth herein. Any designs featured on any products are the sole and exclusive property of their respective copyright holders and/or are subject to copyright protection. You do not have the right, and agree not, to copy, reproduce, modify, adapt or otherwise use any designs in any manner, except asa purchaser and user of their respective products and then only in accordance with applicable law. All software used on this site is the property of Freddie or its software providers.
- JOINFREDDIE ™ are trademarks of Freddie and may not be used in any way without our prior written permission. We vigorously enforce our rights in our trademarks and other intellectual property to the fullest extent permitted by law. All other trademarks not owned by Freddie which appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- Nothing in this Agreement or your use of the Site or the Services shall be deemed a license, right to use, or other consent for your use of any property of Freddie, its partners, affiliates, heirs or assigns.
These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Services and they copied, re-shared it or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your content beyond the Services.
- Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others.
- Both you and Freddie may terminate this Contract at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services.
- The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Members and/or Visitors’ rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Services;
- The terms of paragraphs 3, 6, 7, 8, and 9;
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
- No Warranty: ALL MATERIAL, INCLUDING THE TEXT, PICTURES AND STORE REFERENCES, ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH MATERIAL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND ALL WARRANTIES WHICH MAY BE IMPLIED FROM COURSE OF CONDUCT OR COURSE OF DEALING. WE DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. ALL PRICES AND PRODUCTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.b.Limitation of LiabilityWE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES DUE TO ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE OR ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE EXPERIENCED BY YOU, OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.USE OF THE SITE SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR EXPRESS CONSENT TO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.